Unity World Day of Prayer
September 14, 2017 N/A
Times of great change challenge us to find our center in the midst of seeming chaos. The spiritual practice of finding peace right where you are, in the midst of any situation, has been the prescription of master teachers through the ages. Unity is echoing this centuries-old practice during World Day of Prayer 2017, calling for “Peace in the Midst.” We’re engaging people all over the world to Pray Peace … Be Peace … Do Peace. Join in on this 24-hour Prayer Vigil with Unity churches all over the world as we affirm together: “I am peace in the midst of all matters!”
Experience World Day of Prayer 2017 from anywhere you are! The following events will be streamed on Unity's Facebook Live for all to enjoy.
Wednesday, September 13 - 7 p.m. Opening Ceremony keynote speaker, Rev. Linda Martella-Whitsett - “I AM the Power of Peace!”
Thursday, September 14 - 2:30 p.m. Sound Immersion with Mark Allen Gossman to lift and release prayers of peace.
Thursday 7 p.m. - Closing Keynote Concert with Jana Stanfield. “Peace in the Midst: A Global Perspective.”
- March 24, 2018, 11:00 am: Spring Forest Qigong Practice Session
- March 26, 2018, 6:30 pm: Unity's Spiritual Discussion Group
- March 29, 2018, 12:00 pm: Musings With The Minister
- March 31, 2018, 11:00 am: Spring Forest Qigong Practice Session
- April 2, 2018, 6:30 pm: Unity's Spiritual Discussion Group
- April 5, 2018, 12:00 pm: Musings With The Minister
Last Sunday, Rev Jon began a 3-Part Series titled "What's Love Got To Do With It?" Rev Jon Scott suggests that we go to church each week so we can tune ourselves back into love [...]